Scotch Porter 4-Piece Beard Trial Kit – 4 1oz Bottles
- COMPLETE BEARD CARE TRIAL KIT: A collection of four essential products to enhance your beard care routine. Promotes thicker, hydrated, shinier, healthier beard that feels soft and looks effortlessly styled. Compliments all beard types.
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE & VEGAN: Our beard products contain no animal ingredients or testing. All products are paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free, petrolatum-free, and contain no PEGs, mineral oil, or synthetic colors.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulated with natural ingredients like Biotin Liposomes, Burdock Root and White Willow that are beneficial for healthy beards and nourished skin.
- EASY TO USE: Use products individually or combine for a full grooming routine to enhance the look and feel of your beard.
- MASCULINE SCENT: Floral and a bit of spice. Notes of sandalwood, carnation, warm oakmoss, musk, vanilla, cashmere and amber.
Scotch Porter Moisturizing Beard Wash for men is ideal for cleansing and refreshing beards and facial hair of all types.
Scotch Porter Beard Conditioner for men is ideal for conditioning and nourishing beards and facial hair of all types, especially dry, coarse beards.
You’re on your way to a smooth, silky beard with the Scotch Porter Smoothing Beard Serum for men.
Scotch Porter Beard Balm is ideal for dry or coarse beards in need of softening and hydration.
About Scotch Porter
Transformation is a powerful concept. It’s the feeling you get when the barber finishes a fresh cut, removes the cape, brushes you off and hands you the mirror to reveal the cleanest version of you. Like magic, your swagger soars to 100, and you’re ready to take on the world.
That feeling is what inspired me to quit my cushy corporate job to follow my passion for making people feel their best. I started small, opening a barber shop in my neighborhood just as my mother had done when I was a kid. From my kitchen, I began experimenting with botanicals and other ingredients that have NOT been clinically shown to be toxic or carcinogenic, creating products to solve the problems our customers talked about.
Scotch Porter CEO